Here’s what’s on my mind right now:
1) I really loved BAF San Marcos today. I know I always do but something awesome is going on. Lives are being changed. We’re growing. It’s fun and exciting to be a part of the BAF family.
2) @johncatkinson and @jasoncurlee came down to hang out, encourage, and critique. I am seriously pumped about meeting with them tomorrow to get critiqued. I love feedback from strong leaders like those guys.
3) I’m stoked for @cadillaczak and his new church @revyourlife. A new church was born today. Thanks, Zak, for stepping out and inspiring all of us to take bigger risks.
4) Spur Leadership was phenomenal this year @Mac_Richard! I brought my 14yo son with me on Friday to check out Steven Furtick and General Tommy Franks. Wow, 2 of the best talks I have ever heard. This was my favorite moment: http://twitpic.com/k0sbu This young woman asked General Franks “Do you have any advice for a young person wanting to lead their generation?” He called her to the front. We all thought it was because he liked her question but it was because he couldn’t hear her. It was a special moment.
5) The leaders at BAF San Marcos are awesome. I love serving with you guys!
6) My 11yo is trying out for a worship leader position with element student church. I can’t tell you how proud that makes me.
7) I’m not feeling too hot tonight. I hope I can rest well tonight and get a full day’s work in tomorrow.
8) Next Sunday’s message at BAF San Marcos is going to rock our world. Probably our most important message yet. Thank you Jesus that we have had a lot of messages like that in 2009. Seriously, what a blessing.
9) Our BAF San Marcos facebook page has 139 fans after about a week. Please fan us too at http://facebook.com/bafsanmarcos. Thanks!
10) I should end on ten. It’s a good solid number. Nite!